Taunton Press recalls how-to book for shock hazard
- December 31, 2008 2:21 PM
- By Tara Kimura
Taunton Press is recalling about 64,000 copies of Wiring a House, 3rd Edition and Wiring Complete, Expert Advice from Start to Finish because the book includes incorrect information about how to install and repair electrical wiring, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said Tuesday.
The books were sold in U.S. stores from February 2008 through November 2008 for about $25 US.
No associated injuries have been reported.
Consumers should return the books for a full refund.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post