SunRidge Farms organic dark chocolate almonds recalled
- December 5, 2008 12:00 PM
- By Tara Kimura
Ontario-based DMR Food Corporation is recalling SunRidge Farms organic dark chocolate almonds because they contain milk not listed on its label, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency said Thursday.
The recall affects 205-gram packages with the UPC code 6 28997 06960 4. The product was sold in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario.
No associated illnesses have been reported.
Consumers with questions can call the CFIA at 1-800-442-2342.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post