SunRidge farms dark chocolate raisins, peanuts recalled
- December 11, 2008 1:33 PM
- By Tara Kimura
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is warning consumers not to eat SunRidge Farms organic dark chocolate raisins and organic dark chocolate peanuts because they may contain milk not listed on its label.
The recall, announced Wednesday, affects 200-g packages of peanuts with the UPC 6 28997 06959 8 and 215-g packages of raisins with the UPC 6 28997 06961 1.
The SunRidge products, imported by Ontario-based DMR Food Corporation, were distributed across the country.
No associated illnesses have been reported.
Consumers with questions can call the CFIA at 1-800-442-2342.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post