St-Hubert Bar-B-Q Sauce recalled
- December 31, 2008 3:18 PM
- By Tara Kimura
Canada's food watchdog has announced a recall of St-Hubert brand Bar-B-Q Sauce, because it contains milk not listed on its label.
The recall affects 398 ml cans with the UPC 0 66701 00100 5 and lot code beginning
with EXP OC 2011 0 2718BA.
The product was distributed in Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland.
One related allergic reaction has been reported.
Consumers with questions can call the CFIA at 1-800-442-2342
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post