Safety advisory issued for Playgro toys
- December 3, 2008 10:35 AM
- By Tara Kimura
Australia-based Playgro has issued an advisory warning consumers its Musical Pullstring toys may pose a choking hazard to children.
The company warns a propeller attached to the pullstring toy may come loose.
No incidents or injuries have been reported.
The recall affects approximately 6,950 toys with the model number 101144 sold in Canada from August 2007 through November 2008.
Caregivers with the products should take the product away from children and contact Elfe Juvenile Products for a credit.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post