Pool, spa chemicals recalled in Canada
- December 3, 2008 10:37 AM
- By Tara Kimura
Health Canada is warning consumers certain pool and spa chemicals are being recalled in Canada because they were not packaged in child-resistant containers.
The federal agency issued the advisories Monday for the following products:
- Rona Pool and Spa Chemicals, UPC #402009000072, UPC 402009000065, and UPC 402009004513.
- Azur, UPC #777441020316.
- Azur , UPC #777441020217.
- Canac Marquis, UPC #200512050924.
- Canac Marquis, UPC #200512050917.
- Club Piscine, UPC #777441030315.
- Club Piscine, UPC #777441020217.
- Cristal Clear, UPC #778112020314.
- Cristal Clear, UPC #778112020215.
- Pro, UPC #777441020316.
- Pro, UPC #777441020217.
- Trevi, UPC #777441020316.
- Trevi, UPC# 777441020217.
No associated incidents or injuries have been reported, Health Canada said.
The products were sold from September 2007 to September 2008.
Consumers who purchased the RONA products can call the company's customer service line at 1-888-599-5916. Those who purchased the other recalled products can call RBF International at 1-800-433-0590 for return information.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post