Lychee dessert recalled for possible choking hazard
- December 19, 2008 8:58 AM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency and importer Daiso Store Canada have issued a recall for a lychee dessert because it poses a choking hazard.
The recall announced Thursday affects Nata De Coco in Konnyaku Jelly, Lychee Flavor with the UPC 4 560124 220389.
The product was sold at the Daiso Store at Hazel Bridge Way in Richmond, B.C.
No associated choking incidents have been reported.
Consumers with questions can call the CFIA at 1-800-442-2342.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post