Bon-Ton recalls reversible vests for choking danger
- December 31, 2008 2:18 PM
- By Tara Kimura
Bon-Ton is recalling about 5,000 vests for children because the zipper tabs on the items may pose a choking hazard, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said Tuesday.
The recall affects vests with the style numbers F821235 and F841235, sold in the U.S. from July 2008 through November 2008 for about $30 US.
No associated incidents or injuries have been reported.
The vests were made in India.
Caregivers should take the vests away from children and return the products for a full refund.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post