Yin Yang necklace sets recalled in Canada for lead hazard
- November 19, 2008 3:49 PM
- By Tara Kimura
Health Canada on Wednesday announced a recall of 3,823 necklace sets because they contain high amounts of lead.
The recall affects the Best Friends Yin Yang sets with the SKU numbers 42413-5 and 47961-8. The products were sold in Claire's Boutique stores across the country from April 2007 to August 2008.
The necklaces were made in China.
No adverse health effects have been reported.
Caregivers should return the necklaces to the retailer for a refund.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post