Six Fortune cakes recalled from marketplace
- November 24, 2008 9:50 AM
- By Tara Kimura
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is warning consumers with allergies to sulphites to avoid eating certain Six Fortune brand cakes.
The CFIA issued a recall of the following cakes on Friday:
- Papaya cake, 250 g, UPC 0 79763 11100 1.
- Strawberry cake, 250 g, UPC 0 79763 11098 1.
The cakes were distributed in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario.
No related illnesses have been reported.
Consumers with questions can call the CFIA at 1-800-442-2342.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post