Allergy alert: Undeclared milk in coffee mixes, creamers
- November 10, 2008 3:19 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Canada's food watchdog is warning consumers with milk allergies to avoid certain coffee creamer and coffee mix products.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency issued an allergy alert Friday for the following products:
- Dongsuh Frima Coffee Creamer, UPC 8 801037 000559 and 8 801037 00062
- Maxim Original Coffee Mix, UPC 8 801037 010732.
- Maxim Decaffeinated Coffee Mix, UPC 8 801037 010824.
- Nescafé Coffee Mix, UPC 8 801055 161096.
The products were distributed in British Columbia and Alberta.
No associated illnesses have been reported.
Consumers with questions can call the CFIA at 1-800-442-2342.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post