Ice fishing tent recalled in Ont., Sask.
- October 29, 2008 9:13 AM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Health Canada on Monday announced a recall of approximately 22 ice fishing tents manufactured by Otter Outdoors Inc. because they fail to meet flammability standards.
The recall affects the following model year 2007 tents:
- Model No. 2233 (Green) UPC No. 609142022330.
- Model No. 2232 (Purple) UPC No. 609142022323.
The tents, which were made in China, were sold from June 2007 to April 2008.
No associated incidents or injuries have been reported.
Consumers should stop using the tents and should contact the manufacturer for return instructions.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post