Casper the Friendly Ghost figurines recalled for high lead levels
- October 30, 2008 10:37 AM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
About 14,000 Casper the Friendly Ghost figurines are being recalled because they contain high levels of lead, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said Wednesday.
The products were made in China and imported by Coyne's & Company Inc.
The recall affects figurines of Casper dressed as Dracula, a skeleton, a devil and a mummy.
The items were sold in U.S. stores from June 2005 to September 2008.
Caregivers should take the figurines away from children and contact the company for a refund or credit.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post