Zolo Zippy wooden toys recalled
- September 12, 2008 10:50 AM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Kushies Baby is recalling its Zolo Zippy wooden toys because surface paint on the products contain barium exceeding allowable limits, Health Canada said Wednesday.
About 172 products were sold in Canada from August 2006 to August 2008.
The recall affects the following products:
- Zolo Zippy Buggy, Item #80020, UPC 064408800204.
- Zolo Zippy Ozlo, Item #80019, UPC 064408800198.
- Zolo Zippy Scoot, Item #80021, UPC064408800211.
Caregivers should take the toys away from children and contact the company for a replacement.
The toys were made in China.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post