Worldwise withdraws 223,000 retractable dog leashes
- September 3, 2008 3:30 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
California-based Worldwise Inc. is recalling about 223,000 SlyDog retractable dog leashes because clasps on the leashes may break, creating a laceration hazard to users, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said Wednesday.
The company has learned of five related injuries.
The leashes, which were made in China, were sold in U.S. Dollar General Stores from September 2007 through August 2008 for about $5 US.
Consumers should stop using the leashes and return them for a refund.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post