TCB Imports recalls toy cars for high lead levels
- September 26, 2008 3:44 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
California-based TCB Imports is recalling about 3,000 Chinese-made toy police cars sold in the U.S. because they contain high levels of lead, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said Thursday.
The recall affects toys with the item number TF820 sold in dollar and discount stores across the U.S. from May 2008 through August 2008 for about $1 US.
Consumers should take the toys away from children and return them to the store for a refund.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post