Rapid Reel recalls garden hose carts, wagons for safety hazard
- September 3, 2008 3:37 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
About 7,000 Rapid Reel garden hose reel carts and wagons are being pulled because tires on the products may explode while being inflated, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said Tuesday.
The company has learned of five tires exploding, resulting in lacerations to consumers' fingers, arms and legs.
The carts and wagons were sold in U.S. stores and through Amazon.com from April 2005 through March 2006 for between $190 and $250 US.
The products were made in China.
Consumers should contact the company for replacement tires.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post