Pottery Barn kids' water bottles pose choking hazard
- September 29, 2008 2:06 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Health Canada is issuing a recall for a certain type of children's metal water bottle because the bottle's sip top can pull off and pose a choking hazard.
The bottles were sold through Pottery Barn Kids, either directly or online. The bottles are 23 cm tall and come in a range of colours.
Health Canada is warning consumers to take the bottles away from children immediately. There have been no reports of injury.
The recalled product was manufactured in China and was sold between January 2007 and August 2008. It is unknown how many units were purchased. People can return the bottles for a full refund.
For additional information, consumers may contact Pottery Barn Kids toll-free at (877) 800-9720.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post