Pottery Barn Kids recalls children's metal water bottles due to choking hazard
- September 17, 2008 12:23 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission announced Wednesday a recall of about 20,000 Pottery Barn Kids children’s metal water bottles.
The sip top on the water bottles can pull off, posing a choking hazard to young children. No injuries have been reported.
The bottles were sold at Pottery Barn Kids stores, in the Pottery Barn Kids catalogue, and online at www.potterybarnkids.com from January 2007 through August 2008 for about $10 US each.
The metal water bottles are about 23 cm tall and have a black rubber pull-up sip top. The following water bottles are included in this recall:
Consumers should take the recalled water bottles away from children immediately and return them to any Pottery Barn Kids store for a full refund. If purchased through the catalogue or online, contact Pottery Barn Kids to receive a full refund.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post