Plastic magnetic blocks pose choking hazard
- September 9, 2008 12:42 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Playwell Enterprises is recalling the children's toy Vehicle Magnetic Blocks, because Health Canada found the that pieces of the plastic blocks can break off into small, sharp pieces, posing choking and laceration hazards to young children.
The recall affects the following products:
- The 15-piece multicolour plastic vehicle magnetic block set.
- The 21-piece multicolour plastic vehicle magnetic block set.
The products were sold across Canada.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post