Pendants, candle charms recalled for high lead levels
- September 4, 2008 1:22 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
About 57,000 pewter pendants imported by Benjamin International are being recalled in the U.S. because they contain high levels of lead, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said Wednesday.
The recall affects the Fairy Dust pendants and candle charms sold in gift shops from February 2004 through February 2008.
The products were made in Hong Kong.
No adverse health effects have been reported.
Consumers should stop using the products and contact the company for a replacement.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post