Optave Inc. recalls Action Baby Carriers for fall hazard
- September 4, 2008 1:23 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Michigan-based Optave Inc. is recalling about 250 Action Baby Carriers because the chest straps may detach, creating a fall danger, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said Wednesday.
The company has learned of two related incidents. No injuries were reported.
The carriers were sold in the U.S. stores and through online retailers from May 2008 through June 2008 for between $80 and $90 US.
The products were made in the U.S.
Consumers should stop using the carriers and contact the company for replacement straps.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post