Keracolor grout recalled because of packaging
- September 9, 2008 1:06 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Mapei Inc. of Laval, Que., is recalling Keracolor, a premium-grade unsanded grout.
Health Canada's auditing process revealed that the recalled product does not have the mandatory child-resistant closures required under Canadian law.
More than 42,000 units were sold at Rona and Reno-Depot stores across Canada.
No incidents or injuries to children have been reported
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post