Deda Forza Bicycle Handlebar Stems recalled for crash danger
- September 3, 2008 3:34 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Italy's Ded Elementi S.r.I. is recalling about 400 handlebar stems because they may crack, causing the rider to lose control of the bicycle, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said Wednesday.
The company has learned of four related incidents. No injuries were reported.
The recall affects Deda Forza black carbon handlebar stems sold in U.S. stores from January 2008 through June 2008.
The products were made in Taiwan and Italy.
Consumers should stop using the handlebar stems and contact the company for a replacement.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post