Bonne Bell children's cosmetic bags recalled
- September 2, 2008 12:31 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Health Canada is warning consumers Bonne Bell children's cosmetic accessory bags are being recalled because metal clasps on the bags may contain high levels of lead.
Health Canada notes the cosmetic products packaged within the bags do not pose any health risks.
The recall includes 55,000 bags sold in the following product lines:
- Smackers Sweet Treats Collection, UPC 0 50051 50575 7.
- Smackers Sparkle & Shone Collection, UPC 0 50051 50576 4.
- Smackers Glam It Up Collection, UPC 0 50051 50577 1.
- Bonnebell Natural Neutrals Collection, UPC 0 50051 22640 9.
- Bonnebell Pretty Pinks Collection, UPC 0 50051 22641 6.
- Bonnebell Fresh Pinks Collection, UPC 0 50051 22642 3.
- Bonnebell Glamorous Neutrals Collection, UPC 0 50051 22643 0.
Health Canada has received one complaint though no associated reports of illness have been reported.
The cosmetic bags were sold between September 2007 through August 2008 at Bonne Bell stores and department stores across the country.
The bags were made in the U.S.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post