Basmex deodorants recalled from marketplace
- September 12, 2008 10:47 AM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Basmex deodorants are being withdrawn from the marketplace because they failed to meet standard labelling requirements, Health Canada said Wednesday.
The recall affects the following products:
- Printil Fraîcheur Sport - 200mL black container; item # 25017; UPC 5410103715513.
- Printil For Men - 200mL green container; item # 25017; UPC 5410103381411.
- Printil Fraîcheur Tonique - 200mL blue container; item # 25017; UPC 5410103315010.
The deodorants are not properly marked with the symbols and warnings for potentially flammable and explosive products, Health Canada said.
No associated incidents or injuries have been reported.
Consumers should contact their municipality for disposal instructions.
About 1,680 deodorants were sold in Quebec and Ottawa from November 2007 to August 2008.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post