Baby carriers recalled over risk of infant falling out
- September 19, 2008 11:01 AM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Health Canada recalled a brand of baby carriers on Friday because their chest straps can detach from the shoulder straps, posing a fall hazard to the baby.
The carriers, sold in stores across Canada in May and June, carry the name brand Action Baby Carrier. The carriers were sold in various colours and patterns, including blue, brown, green, "so square," "the larrisa" and "spring breeze."
There have been no reports of injuries.
The carriers were made by Optave Inc. of Alpena, Mich., and imported by Edmonton-based Tadpoles and Butterflies.
For more information, consumers should contact Optave Inc. toll-free at (888) 666-6459 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post