Gas boilers recalled in Canada for inspection
- May 29, 2008 8:56 AM
- By Tara Kimura
Indiana-based Weil-McLain is recalling about 3,200 gas boilers across Canada for inspection and repair, the company said Wednesday.
A leak in the vent piping could emit carbon monoxide, the company said.
The recall affects the following boilers:
- CGs-3, CGs-4, CGs-5, CGs-6, Serial numbers from CP 5071501 through CP 5694976.
- CGi-3, CGi-5, CGi-6 Series 2, Serial numbers from CP 4134351 through CP 5698635.
The boilers were sold from October 2001 through December 2007.
Consumers should stop using the boilers until an inspection has been completed.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post