Fruits & Passion pulls 14,000 home fragrance products
- May 23, 2008 9:24 AM
- By Tara Kimura
Fruits & Passion is recalling 14,493 room spray products from the marketplace because they were improperly labelled, Health Canada said Thursday.
The products, manufactured by Quebec-based Hurteau & Associates Inc., were sold from May 2007 to April 2008.
The recall affects:
- Room Spray Green Tea & Orchid, 100 ml, PA85100.
- Room Spray Bamboo Hibiscus, 100 ml, PA98100.
- Room spray Lotus Nenuphar, 100 ml, PA99100.
- Room Spray Nutmeg - Orange Zest, 50 ml, PA94050.
- Room Spray Fresh Cream, 50 ml, PA95050.
- Room Spray Espresso, 50 ml, PA96050.
- Room Spray Hazelnut, 50 ml, PA97050.
The federal agency said the labelling of the products did not meet federal standards, noting the lack of warnings could lead to serious risks. No associated incidents have been reported.
Consumers with the affected products should stop using them, Health Canada said.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post