Quebec added to Tend-R Cookin' chicken recall
- April 17, 2008 3:20 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency says chicken products recalled on April 9 were sold in Quebec, as well as Newfoundland and Labrador, as reported in the original recall.
The product were made by Tend-R Cookin' Inc. of St. John's.
The company failed to list egg and milk proteins on some product labels, which could harm people with allergies to the proteins.
The recall affects the following products:
· Buffalo Chicken Wings Cut-Up, Seasoned, 600 g, UPC 7 79268 00150 9, product code up to and including 08072.
· Golden Fried Chicken Wing Snacks, 625 g, UPC 7 79268 00150 9, product code up to and including 08089.
· Breaded Oven-Baked Chicken Pieces, 710 g, UPC 7 79268 00600 9, product code up to and including 08088.
· Breaded Fried Chicken Pieces, 900 g, UPC 7 79268 00010 6, product code up to and including 08088.
No related illnesses have been reported.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post