Icy Hot Heat Therapy products recalled in U.S.
- February 12, 2008 3:15 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Chattem Inc. has issued a U.S. recall of its Icy Hot Heat Therapy products after consumers complained of suffering first, second and third degree burns as well as skin irritation, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration said.
A spokeswoman for the company told CBCNews.ca the products were not sold in Canada.
The recall applies to the following products:
- Icy Hot Heat Therapy Air Activated Heat – Back.
- Icy Hot Heat Therapy Air Activated Heat – Arm, Neck and Leg.
- Icy Hot Heat Therapy Air Activated Heat – Arm, Neck, and Leg samples packaged with Aspercreme Pain Relieving Crème.
Consumers should stop using the products and return them for a refund to Chattem Inc.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post