Bassettbaby drop-side cribs recalled for entrapment, strangulation dangers
- February 15, 2008 3:59 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Bassettbaby is withdrawing about 18 cribs because the spindles may come loose, creating an entrapment and strangulation hazard, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said Thursday.
The recall affects Wendy Bellissimo Hidden Hills cribs with the model number 5446-0504 sold through Babies "R" Us stores in the United States for about $400 US.
Three reports of spindles coming loose have been filed with the company.
The cribs were manufactured in China.
Consumers should stop using the cribs and contact the company for a refund.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post