Safety harnesses recalled for fall danger
- December 20, 2007 9:53 AM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
About 60,000 full body safety harnesses are being recalled because they can fail during use, causing injury or death, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said Tuesday.
The recall applies to harness models SP40300 sold with Gorilla 2007 ladders from April 2007 through October 2007 for between $80 and $300 US. The harnesses are marked with the batch codes 020507, 030507 and 040507.
The harnesses were manufactured in China.
Consumer should stop using the harnesses and contact Gorilla for a replacement.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post