Holiday Froot Loops recalled from marketplace
- December 7, 2007 12:12 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Kellogg Canada Inc. is recalling its Holiday Froot Loops across the country because it contains milk proteins not listed on its label.
The recall, announced Thursday, affects cereal sold in 425g packages with the UPC code 0 64100 15208 3 and best before code 2008 SE 24 KCB002.
People with allergies to milk protein should not eat the cereal as it may trigger a severe reaction, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency says. No associated illnesses have been reported.
Consumers with questions about the recall can contact the CFIA at 1-877-675-8777.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post