Billy Goat outdoor vacuums recalled for fire hazard
- December 14, 2007 3:30 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
About 1,600 Billy Goat MultiVac outdoor vacuums are being recalled because the fuel tank may crack and leak, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said Thursday.
The CPSC warns the vacuums pose a fire and burn hazard to users. No associated injuries have been reported.
The recall applies to the vacuums with the model number MV650H, MV650SPH, and the following serial numbers:
The vacuums were sold in the U.S. from June 2007 through November 2007 for between $1,500 and $1,850 US each. The products were manufactured in the U.S.
Consumers should stop using the affected vacuums and contact a Honda Lawn and Garden or Billy Goat dealer for a fuel tank replacement.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post