480 Ski-Doo snowmobiles recalled for defective carburetor
- December 20, 2007 9:54 AM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Quebec-based Bombardier is withdrawing about 480 MXZ X 600 RS snowmobiles to fix a defect in the carburetor, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said Thursday.
The defect may cause a loss of control, the CPSC said. The company has learned of three associated incidents. No injuries have been reported.
The recall applies to year 2008 models sold through Ski-Doo dealers in the U.S. during the month of November for about $9,500 US.
The vehicles were manufactured in Canada.
Consumers should stop using the snowmobiles and contact their dealer for a repair.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post