Undeclared milk in Mexi-Snax tortilla chips
- November 16, 2007 11:02 AM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
People with allergies to milk proteins are being warned not to eat certain Mexi-Snax All Natural Pico de Gallo Tortilla Chips because they may contain undeclared milk.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency says the affected products sold in a 255-gram package bearing Best By date Feb 12 08 and lot code 2SAQZ B.
This product has been distributed in Quebec.
There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of this product.
For more information, consumers can call the CFIA at 1-800-442-2342 / TTY 1-800-465-7735 (8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET, Monday to Friday).
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post