Rum recalled after glass found in some bottles
- November 27, 2007 2:30 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
The Liquor Control Board of Ontario has recalled Old Monk Rum after finding glass particles in some bottles.
The company has also suspended sales of the rum, which is made in India and sold in 750-ml size bottles. The recall notice says the problem appears to be related to the bottling process.
Customers can return bottles of Old Monk Rum to the LCBO for a full refund.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post