Nordik Electronic Thermostats recalled
- November 9, 2007 1:23 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
CSA International on Friday announced a recall of Nordik Electronic Thermostats manufactured with substandard material.
The testing and certification agency also noted the products are stamped with an unauthorized certification mark.
The recall applies to the following thermostats with date code 2007-08:
- Models TH611 rated at 240VAC 50/60HZ.
- Minimum load: 500W/2A, Resistive only.
- Maximum Load: 3500W/14.6A, Resistive only.
Consumers with the thermostat should discontinue use and return them to the retailer.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post