Hydra electric boilers recalled for malfunction, overheating problems
- November 23, 2007 4:30 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
About 1,722 Hydra electric boilers are being recalled because they may pose a fire hazard, the manufacturer International Comfort and CSA International said Friday.
The recall affects Revision A boilers sold under the Dettson, Lincoln, Heil, Keeprite, Tempstar and Arcoaire brands with the following model numbers:
The units, which have been found to malfunction and overheat, were manufactured between May 2004 and June 2005. The serial number date code range includes SD050425721 - SD060580677.
No associated injuries have been reported.
Consumers should contact their dealer for an inspection and repair. For more information, the company can be reached at (800) 567-2733.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post