Target pulls patio sets from marketplace
- October 31, 2007 10:18 AM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Minneapolis-based Target is withdrawing about 40,000 home patio sets because the chairs may collapse, presenting a fall danger to users.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said Tuesday the company has learned of 35 associated incidents, involving finger lacerations and bruises to the back, hips, shoulders or arms.
The recall applies to six-piece home patio sets with black aluminum frames and beige fabric sold through Target stores and on its website from November 2006 through July 2007 for about $130 US.
Consumers should stop using the patio sets and return them to the store for a refund.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post