John Deere Utility vehicles recalled
- October 17, 2007 3:03 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
About 5,400 John Deere Gator utility vehicles are being recalled for a braking problem, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said Wednesday.
Improperly installed brake calipers force the vehicle to pull to one side, presenting an injury hazard to users. No incidents or injuries have been reported.
The recall affects the following models:
- XUV 620i Gas, serial number MOXUVGX013294-016669.
- XUV 620i Gas, serial number MOXUVGT011480-012186.
- XUV 850D Diesel, serial number MOXUVDX011917-013329.
- XUV 850D Diesel, serial number MOXUVDT010001-010449.
- HPX 4X4 Diesel, serial number MOHP4DX050877-051453.
- HPX 4X4 Gas, serial number MOHP4GX051221-052763.
The vehicles were sold by John Deere dealers in the U.S. from June 2007 through September 2007 for between $8,500 US and $10,600 US each.
Consumers should stop using the vehicles and contact a dealer for an inspection and repair.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post