Oral spray recalled for contamination danger
- April 5, 2007 3:17 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Health Canada on Thursday warned consumers that certain lots of Salivart Oral Moisturizer are being recalled because they may be tainted with mould or yeast.
The recall of the product, manufactured by Gebauer Company, involves the following lots numbers:
- 06BB002, expiration date 06-08.
- 06AA001, expiration date 06-08.
- 06AA002, expiration date 06-08.
- 06AA003, expiration date 06-08.
- 06AA004, expiration date 07-08.
- 06AA005, expiration date 07-08.
- 06AA006, expiration date 10-08.
- 06AA007, expiration date 10-08.
While only lot 06BB002 was distributed in Canada, consumers may have purchased the product from online retailers.
Use of the product may cause nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. People with suppressed immune systems are particularly at risk of developing an infection.
No adverse reactions have been reported. Consumers seeking more information can call Health Canada at 1-866-225-0709.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post