Sportcraft pulls Bounce Houses for injury hazard
- February 27, 2007 1:26 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Sportcraft is recalling about 2,600 inflatable Bounce Houses because they pose an injury risk to users, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission says.
The fan along with the area surrounding the fan can break apart during use, the CPSC says. The company has received three reports of the fan units breaking during use. No injuries have been reported.
The recall involves the Castle Kingdom, Jump 'N' Kingdom and Bounce 'N' Playhouse models. The fans are marked with the model number FJ4-330C or FJ4-330C2.
The products were sold at various retailers across the U.S. from September 2006 through January 2007 for between $200 and $300 US.
Consumers should stop using the units and contact the company for a replacement fan.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post