Lotte brand confectionary products recalled
- February 6, 2007 3:04 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Lotte brand confectionary products are being recalled from the marketplace, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency has announced.
The affected products contain egg, which is not declared on the label.
The recall involves the following items:
· Yukimi Daifuku 2's, sold in 100-ml packages bearing the UPC 4938 6233.
· Yukimi Daifuku Mini 9's, sold in 297-ml packages bearing the UPC 4 953823 09077.
· Yukimi Daifuku Oishi Ichigo 2's, sold in 100-ml packages bearing the UPC 4938 6868.
The CFIA says the products have been distributed in B.C., Alberta, Ontario and Quebec. No incidents of illness have been reported.
The importer is voluntarily recalling the product. The CFIA is monitoring the effectiveness of the recall.
For more information, consumers and industry can call the CFIA at 1-800-442-2342 / TTY 1-800-465-7735 (8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET, Monday to Friday).
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post