'Laugh and learn' bunnies pose choking hazard
- February 15, 2007 10:41 AM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Fisher-Price has recalled more than 28,000 "laugh and learn" bunny toys sold in Canada because the pompom noses could come off and pose a choking hazard to small children.
But there have been no injuries reported to date.
The 25-centimetre bunnies are yellow with one green and one orange ear, and have a three-dimensional pink pompom nose.
The recall includes about 1.2 million bunnies worldwide, but the company said it sold about 21,000 English bunnies (models K0468 and K5862) and 7,568 French bunnies (model K2965) in Canada.
The bunnies were sold across the country from May to December for about $20 each.
The company is offering buyers a $20 voucher if they have one of the problem bunnies.
Owners can contact Fisher-Price toll free at 1-866-447-5003 for information.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post