President's Choice pâté recalled from marketplace
- December 22, 2006 9:50 AM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
People with allergies to egg proteins should not eat President's Choice brand pork and ham pâté, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency said Friday.
The manufacturer, Charcuterie La Tour Eiffel Inc., failed to list egg on its label.
The recall involves the 150 g packages of cognac-flavoured pork and ham pâté. The packages are marked with the UPC 0 60383 11327 8 and a best-before date up to and including Feb. 15, 2007.
The product was disributed in Ontario and the Atlantic provinces.
For more information, call the CFIA at 1-800-442-2342.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post