Macy's recalls infant coveralls for choking hazard
- December 14, 2006 5:06 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
Macy's is recalling about 500 of its infant coveralls because children could choke on the detachable snaps, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission announced Thursday.
The company is recalling its Baby Greendog girl's knit coverall sold in sizes 0-12 months with the style number 1053EGR410 printed on the tag.
No associated incidents of injury have been reported.
The coveralls were sold at Macy's stores in the U.S. from August 2006 through October 2006 for about $30 US.
Consumers should return the coveralls to the store for a full refund.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post