Children's necklaces recalled for lead hazard
- December 13, 2006 4:56 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
About 29,000 children's butterfly necklaces are being recalled because they contain high levels of lead, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission announced Wednesday.
The necklaces involved in the recall are marked with Item #JA442.
The product was sold at U.S. Toy Co. stores and on its website, and at children's and discount stores in the U.S. from October 2005 through November 2006 for about $4 per dozen.
Consumers should take the jewelry away from children and return them for a free replacement.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post