Certain Moffat microwaves recalled for defective wiring
- December 28, 2006 2:07 PM
- By Peter Hadzipetros
About 1,650 Moffat microwaves are being recalled, manufacturer Mabe Canada Inc. has announced.
The microwaves were made between February 2006 and April 2006. The recall involves Moffat microwaves with the model No. TVM1635 and serial numbers starting with DL, FL and GL.
The microwaves were made with a faulty wiring harness that may, in rare
instances, cause a short circuit. Consumers are asked to unplug the unit and contact the company for replacement installation.
Consumers may call Mabe Canada's service line at 1-888-532-5777.
- Seymour Custom Solvent recalled over labelling
- Health Canada has recalled 16,000 Seymour Custom Solvent Blend and Water Blend aerosol products because they do not meet mandatory warning labelling requirements.... Continue reading this post
- Kids eyeglass cases recalled because of lead levels
- About 1,500 childrens' eyeglass cases have been recalled because paint on the cases contains lead levels in excess of federal standards.... Continue reading this post